Facebook Status Daily Updates - Latest Facebook Status Collection

Facebook Status Daily Updates - Latest Facebook Status Collection
Today I am imparting a wide range of Latest Facebook Status to my web journal readers.We realize that as of now Facebook ambassador is utilized by a great many people groups from all around the World.We realize that a large portion of people groups in the World change their Facebook Status so its extremely troublesome for them to make another Facebook Status daily.So today I am offering best Facebook Status to all people groups with the goal that they will never confront any issues in making  Facebook Statuses daily.You can checkout a wide range of Latest Facebook Status Daily Updates below.You can choose any statuses as per your mood. I am certain that you will like these Funny Facebook Status.

Facebook Status Daily Updates - Latest Collection


I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.
Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don't have.
24 Hours Online!
Aql badam khane se nahi _thokar khane se aati hai.
forgiveness is giving up my right to hate you for hurting me. 
No guts, no glory, no brain, same story
Beauty is like Moon, looks much better at Night...
Facebook Status Daily Updates - Latest Collection
A party without cake is just a meeting. 
People say me bad…..but trust me I am the worst!
I’d far rather be happy than right. 
!Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my status….
I went to a seafood disco last week and pulled a muscle. 
Dil ko zubaan,_ Aankhon ko sapne mil gaye..??
Parents are gift of God, They have done everything to make you happy.
My Friend ask me, How is your life? I said she is fine.
I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
My life can be measured in hours 
Don't think about Future,Think about the Present!
It costs $0.00 to be a decent person.Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war. 
I am not failed, Because my success is lost.!
Don't think about tomorrow,Think about the now!
Rules are made to the break!
Always try don't feel fail without try!
I don’t insult people , I just describe them.
You fall in love, you get hurt. That’s life.
Life is Short – Chat Fast!
It’s the little things you do that mean the most to me.
Virginity can be cured.
Facebook Status Daily Updates - Latest Collection
I broke up with my gym. We were just not working out. 
Deal with your problems before they deal with your happiness.
Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.
Don’t be voilent be silent and show your talent.. 
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
How do you occupy an idiot? Press down – Press up…Press Down…!
I got less but i got best!