Sad Love status for Facebook | Whatsapp

Our Mood is such a thing than can change very fast and if you want to share what's your mood now you need to post a status like  Facebook status about life, Facebook status birthday, Funny Facebook status, Facebook status on new year, happy new year Facebook status, best happy new year Facebook, mood Facebook status status on your Facebook wall. if people don't use sad statuses it doesn't mean that they always have good mood. Facebook statuses is a good way to inform your friends that you have a bad mood and batter not  to disturb you today.




  • Best & Worst Feeling Of World. The best feeling in the World is when u FALL in Love. The worst feeling in the World is when u FAIL in Love .... :(

  • Never make anyone "very special" in your Life Because When they "change You don't "hate" them Instead you start "HATING" yourself !! :(

  • When She Is Not with Me She knows that i Love Her. she knows that i Miss Her. she also knows that i can't live without her but she doesn't know that when she is not with me i *#*Cry for her :"(

  • I am Alone without her
    I can't live without her......
    Even #God doesn't know.....
    How much I #Love her .......:'

  • I Cry Too Much Daily
  • I saw my face in her eyes
    She is so #Wise & #Nice
    She try to forget me daily
    I can't forget her #Face
    So, I Cry too much daily......:'(

  • Lover's Name On Hand
  • A Heart touching msg from
    a boy who failed in love:
    Dat day I tattooed
    my Lover's name on my hand
    2day by looking at dat
    my DAUGHTER asked me
    "Do U Love me so much Dad"? :(

  • Some People Play With Feelings
  • Some people come into our Life
    and make it so beautiful __
    Some stay for a while and
    leave their footprints on our #Hearts__ :(
    But some people just ruin ur #Life
    by playing with ur feelings__ :'

  • The Hardest Moment In Life
  • The hardest moment is not
    When tears flow from your eyes
    It's When you have to hide the
    #Tears in your eyes with a #Smile....!!

  • why does it feel like every time i start to be happy. BAM i get crushed, and my heart breaks.

  • just realised they hasn't been truly happy, in a really long time. :(

  • I am getting pretty good at holding it together, when all I really want to do is fall apart, construct a wall, and hide from the world. </3

  • You know you're alone when no one wants to talk to you, text you, or spend time with you. Even your counsellor doesn't show up for your scheduled session.

  • I hate it when you realize that you mean nothing or damn near nothing to someone who means everything to you.

  • life's so shit it makes wot comes out the dog's ass look good!.

  • ...Just goin thru the motions.

  • on day you will cry, like i cried for you, one day you will miss me like i missed you , one day you will love me , but i will not love you.

  • i smiled and said nothing,.

  • Sometimes, you can't feel the fire till you're already burned.

  • Man I'd be a good garbage man, I'm always down in the dumps.

Searches related Status